Refresh D’Artagnan’s relevancy in dynamic, ever changing food market upon 30year anniversary, and re-establish Founder Ariane Daguin as a culinary innovator.
The agency MWW required sharp culinary expertise and connections in a field where they had no in-house resource to support this prestige client. FeastPR was hired to provide counsel and assist in strategic media outreach to increase national awareness of D’Artagnan at a time when consumers were seeking high quality, authentic food products they could trust. FeastPR worked with MWW to promote D’artagnan via three key tactics:
- Highlight its Green Circle Chicken as distribution network expanded across the United States via a multi-market 30th anniversary tour. Use this more affordable product in the brands specialty line of meats as a means to educate media and consumers about the unique selling points of the luxury brand portfolio in total
- Promote Ariane Daguin as a leader in the movement for providing antibiotic free, hormone free, free-range, organic, specialty meats to affluent food-conscious consumers in tandem with the company’s 30th anniversary.
- Extend media outreach to include seasonal holidays, food trends, and health and wellness trends.
FeastPR successfully worked with the MWW team on key issues, trends, and personalities related to the innovative culinary industry and how they relate to restaurant kitchens, markets and consumers alike. As a result, the team thrust D’Artagnan back into the limelight, attaining coverage that recognized the specialty meat purveyor as a valuable contributor to the American food revolution in the 1980s, and an influential brand leading the organic, free range, antibiotic and hormone free meat revolution today.
2015 Total Media Impressions: 364,079,865
Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative
Challenge: Increase awareness of Maine Lobster as the premier source of top quality lobster in the United States, while also educating consumers about the quality difference between soft shell and hard shell lobster.
FeastPR worked hand in hand with the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative supporting a multi-faceted campaign that focused on educating influential chefs, media, and consumers. Key tactics included:
- Developing a brand ambassador program, partnering with 4 top chefs across the country who were also seafood experts to educate media about the sourcing and use of high quality soft and hard shell lobster from Maine.
- Organizing a press trip to Portland, Maine, the epicenter of Maine lobster’s culinary scene, around the annual Maine Lobster Chef Competition. It also carried out a targeted media sampling campaign to top food outlets.
- Initiating a targeted media sampling program highlighting the differences between soft and hard shell lobster.
Results: FeastPR's development of a brand ambassador program was a vital part of connecting with media and ensuring they understood the impact of the work of Maine's dedicated lobster farmers on preserving the lobster population and supplying the highest quality lobster available in the continental U.S.
Total Media Impressions: 74,845,887